On today’s show, we’re talking about the 5 Habits of Super Stylish Women and what the have in common. I’ll also share MY definition of what a stylish woman is– you might be surprised, but it has absolutely NOTHING to do with colors or trends.
Have you ever noticed that some women just seem to look super stylish all the time? You might think to yourself, “What do they have that I don’t have?” A better body? A bigger bank account? Or an extra hour in the day?
Well, how would you feel if I told you that it wasn’t any of those things? The truth is, looking super stylish is within the grasp of every woman.
There are a few simple habits that those incredibly stylish women share, and today, I talk about five of them. The great news is these habits are more of a mindset than a set of rules, so they apply no matter what your personal style is.
In this episode:
- The 5 habits super stylish women have in common and how you can share those habits too
- Why so much style advice is confusing and contradictory
- The difference between professional stylists, and style content creators like bloggers and influencers
- My definition of what a stylish woman is
- The knowledge that dressing well can boost your mood, and reflects how you see and treat yourself
- Understanding what works for you is the difference between having personal style, and putting on a costume
Additional Links & Resources from the Episode:
Full show notes and resources: https://youreverydaystyle.com/habits-stylish-women/
Follow Iris Apfel on Instagram
If you’re enjoying the Everyday Style School podcast, a great way to support our show is by leaving a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. If you aren’t on an Apple device, please visit the show on Podchaser.
Reviews offer the chance to tell us what you love about the show and it helps others discover it, too. Click here to learn how to leave a review in Apple Podcasts.