This season, you deserve to feel fabulous.
Whether it’s life-as-usual, or all-dressed-up-and-nowhere-to-go, you don’t have to sacrifice style.
The Winter 2020 Capsule Wardrobe Guide gets you dressed for everything from work meetings to Netflix binges. We combine stylish basics (plus a few on-trend pieces) to create a mix & match wardrobe that makes over 150 outfits.
This season, we listened to what you wanted and needed, and created a Guide with tons of comfy, cozy outfit options–that still look great when you leave the house!
The Winter Capsule
- Shows you what to buy. You get pictures and descriptions of each piece, and a printable shopping list
- Shows you where to buy it. You get a link database with options for plus, petite, save and spend options. There’s something for everyone.
- Shows you how to put it all together. Wondering how to style that sweater? We have a whole page of ideas. You’ll know exactly what to do with each item.
The Winter Guide Is Now a Style Circle Exclusive
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1- Download the Winter Capsule Guide
Watch the bonus video for more tips, advice and easy swaps.
2-Print the Shopping List
Shop your closet first, then use our link database for the items you’re missing.
3-Get Dressed Easily & Stylishly
You won’t spend ages wondering what to wear, but you WILL look fabulous all winter!
1- Instant Access eBook
With over 15 pages of outfit inspiration
2-Budget Cheat Sheet
8 Ways to save money on your Capsule
3-Printable Shopping List
Plus a database with hundreds of shopping links
4-Vacation Packing Guide
7 days of outfits out of just 10 pieces
DISCOVER THE EASIEST WAY TO BUILD A WARDROBE YOU LOVE.
Get the Guide Now in the Style Circle
Are you ready to find out what having a better wardrobe can do for you?
Create real style instead of just settling on something to wear. Stop wasting time and money on clothes you don’t love. Feel stylish and confident every day.
Seasonal Capsule Wardrobe Guide
- Instant download eBook
- 150+ Outfit Options
- Printable Shopping Checklist
- Links to shop (Spend, Save, Plus, and Petite)
- Capsule Overview Video to help you make the most of your investment.
The Style Circle-best deal!
$49 to Join then just $17 per month
- Instant access to the Current Season’s Capsule Guide, and all Capsule Guides released as long as you’re a member
- 150+ Outfit Options
- Printable Shopping Checklist
- Links to shop (Spend, Save, Plus and Petite)
- Capsule Overview Video to help you make the most of your investment **Bonus Video, how to swap Capsule Colors
- Support from our Exclusive Facebook Group
- Weekly Q&A Sessions for personalized advice
- Video Style Classes including Finding Your Best Colors, Signature Style, The Ultimate Closet Makeover and (coming soon) Dress Your Body Shape Like a Pro…abd more!
- Bonus resources each month
- Access to past Capsule Guides for Inspiration
- Discounts on Virtual Styling Sessions
- Access to the Everyday Style Challenge
- $49 to join, then just $17 per month. Cancel after 60 days.
FREQUENTLY ASKED CAPSULE GUIDE QUESTIONS
Q: Will all the pieces work for my body shape?
A: The Capsule Wardrobe isn’t body type or size specific. The principles will work for everyone! If you’re petite, simply purchase the pieces in your size range. If a midi-skirt isn’t the most flattering shape for you, swap it out for a shorter (or longer) version that suits you better.
Q:How do I get my Capsule Guide?
A: Once you purchase, you’ll receive an email with a receipt containing the link to access your guide. Both will be sent to the email you used for payment, so be sure to use an address you have access to. If you have trouble downloading on your mobile device, try a laptop or desktop.
If you’re still having trouble, email my team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it to you!
Q: How much does it cost to create the Capsule Wardrobe?
A: That completely depends on a few things:
First, how many pieces do you already own? If you have quite a few, or worthy substitutes, your costs will be much lower.
Also, chances are you won’t want (or need) to buy ALL the pieces.
Finally, how much you spend depends on where you shop! All of our links have a “save” option to stores like Target, H&M, etc… and a “spend” option, for stores like Nordstrom. You can find pieces in all budget ranges.
Q: Why is the Guide only sold for a short time?
A: Because the links sell out quickly, we only offer the Seasonal Capsule Guides for a short time. However, the current Guide is always available with your Style Circle Membership, where we can update links all season long.
Q: What if the Capsule isn't right for me? Can I get my money back?
A: Unfortunately, due to the instant delivery of the capsule guide, refunds aren’t possible. However, the Capsule Guides are designed to appeal to a broad range of women. The guides focus on basics, and pepper in a few trends to keep you looking current, and not like you raided Forever 21.
Even if you hated every single piece in the capsule guide (which I can almost guarantee you won’t) the value of seeing exactly how to put together a mix and match, versatile wardrobe far exceeds the purchase price!
Q: Are all the pieces expensive?
A:Absolutely not! There are shopping links at stores like Target and Old Navy, as well as Nordstrom and Anthropologie. You’ll find choices that match every budget.
Q: I'm not in the US, can I still use the Capsule Guide?
A: Absolutely! You’ll probably have to do a little shopping on your own, as our links likely won’t work for you, but once we took out the graphic tee showing Uncle Sam riding a Bald Eagle over the Statue of Liberty, there’s nothing so uniquely American that you won’t be able to find it (or something super close) where you are.
Q: I'm pregnant (nursing/losing weight/etc..). Is the Capsule a good idea?
A:Yes! Girl, the Capsules were made for you! What I found when working with my clients who were in a period of transition is that they didn’t want to buy a ton, but they still wanted to look good. So, our strategy was to buy fewer things, but make sure they all worked together. (i.e, a Capsule). Just buy the pieces you like in maternity styles–and if you’re in serious body flux, we recommend paring down your Capsule to just the Essentials, plus a couple of fun things. You’ll look stylish, feel confident, and when its time for a new size, you won’t have wasted a ton of money.