This week’s episode is extra special. The Everyday Style School podcast hit One Million Downloads! I tend to be a little uncomfortable when it comes to celebrating my wins, but this one was just too big to miss, and because you’ve played such a huge role in helping me get there, let’s celebrate together!
In this episode, I’m taking a look back at the 10 most-downloaded episodes of the podcast, and sharing what I think are the biggest takeaways and lessons from each.
And I’m thrilled to be able to include a small selection of your voice messages, where you talked about what you’ve learned from The Everyday Style School podcast (All of the messages were so good, I wish we could have included them all!)
It’s an honor to be on this journey with you.- thank you for your support!
In this episode, our listeners share their favorite advice from The Everyday Style School podcast plus key takeaways from the top 10 most-downloaded episodes.
In this episode:
- Why I’m not a fan of makeovers…or makeover culture
- Why you should stay out of the clearance section, even if you’re trying to save money
- How to build style confidence
- The one thing you should focus on first to look more put together
Additional Links & Resources from the Episode:
Full show notes and resources: https://youreverydaystyle.com/lessons-million-downloads
Listen to the 10 most-downloaded episodes of The Everyday Style School podcast:
- How to Look Put Together | Ep. 125
- 10 Wardrobe Money Mistakes | Ep. 131
- Create a Valuable Wardrobe on Any Budget | Ep. 132
- Style Lies We Tell Ourselves | Ep. 130
- The Importance of Great Basics | Ep. 127
- Lessons From My Epic Closet Purge | Ep. 147
- Comfortable is Not a Style | Ep. 126
- How to Reinvent Your Style and Make It Stick | Ep. 120
- 5 Habits of Super Stylish Women | Ep. 160
- How to Trust Your Gut When It Comes to Style | Ep. 152
If you’re enjoying the Everyday Style School podcast, a great way to support our show is by leaving a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. If you aren’t on an Apple device, please visit the show on Podchaser.
Reviews offer the chance to tell us what you love about the show and it helps others discover it, too.