Today I’m sharing my Top 10 Fall & Winter Wardrobe Must Haves
Also on the Episode, Lessons from Linda shares the story of a Linda who couldn’t part with things because of the money she’d spent to acquire them.
In Vocabulary, we’re talking about Denier–have you heard of it?
In Philosophy, I share why “should” is killing your style.
Then, in the Style Lecture, I give you an auditory sneak peek into my closet and share what really matters to me.
Links & Resources from the Episode:
The Style Lounge has closed. We invite you to join our member community in The Style Circle.
My Top 10 Must Haves for Fall & Winter
- Ponte pants–comfortable, chic, goes with anything. These are my favorite pants ever.
- Skinny jeans- My favorite premium My favorite budget-friendly
- Denim jacket- Of all my denim jackets, I like my Target one the best!
- Great layering pieces. Great layering piece for the money
- Fabulous Sneakers: My current loves. Similar to the leopard sneakers I talk about.
- Booties or Heels I can stand in. This is super subjective, but I have good luck with Vionics
- Go-to dresses. Loft swing dresses are my go-to go-to’s, but the real star of the show are these tights.
- Easy blouses to dress up or down. Favorite Budget Another Favorite
- Beyond basic knits. Always a Capsule Subscriber favorite Another great option–as easy as a tee, but with more polish.
- Statement pants. My favorite ponte, in plaid! Leopard jeans (where’s the heart eyes emoji when you need it?)
Listen to the Episode Now!
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/everyday-style-school/id1464962252
*some links may be affiliate links, which means that I receive, at no cost to you, a small commission when you purchase through the posted link. Thanks!